Saturday, August 28, 2010

Diary Post #3: This Summer

Overall, I had an interesting summer. I didnt really do much, but it was still interesting. I met some new people who are worth having long relationships. I've gotten a more appreciation for music. I love music more than anything. Its one of the few things that make me happy; that and my family. I also grew more as a person. I matured. Learning how to handle situations better. I've done alot of thinking about life, and how I want to life it. Matter fact I think I've gotten smarter.
But the highlight of my summer has been Twitter. See what people have to say is interesting. And that's where I met alot of people. People on Twitter are so friendly. Now summer is over, and its time to go back to school. I am more determined than ever. I have to end my high school career on a good note.
I hope next summer will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment