Monday, September 14, 2009

VMAs



Ok personally...what Kanye did was wrong on the account of being rude...but he wasnt wrong for speaking the truth...Beyonce should have won and everybody knows it...I think Kanye should have blogged about his opinion instead of goin up and stealing her spotlight

Anyways...I think this was the best VMAs I've seen...even though Russell Brand was just horrible (idk wtf MTV was thinking)..Lady Gaga...smh.Beyonce= classy..and big ups to my manz Wale who put my city on the map (D.C) last nite

The MJ tribute was SPECTACULAR...Janet killed it...it was cool how they took Janet out of the original video and just left MJ on the screen and did that dance number

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I loved Janets performance on the VMAs

    come check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. was good bruh;im new to bloggin so follow me and ill follow u

    ReplyDelete